Kelley School of Business
1275 East Tenth Street, Suite 2010, Bloomington , Indiana 47405
Total graduate business school: 2658
Full-time MBA: 473
Part-time MBA: 352
Distance MBA: 1240
PhD program: 63
Doctorate of Business Administration: 0
November 15 January 15 March 1 April 15
For English profeciency TOEFL is required.
- Acceptable English language proficiency test is TOEFL
- Important Element for Admission: GMAT. Acceptable minimum score in GMAT: 580
- Important Application Elements GMAT Score , Resume/Work Experience , Application Essays , Interviews , Recommendations ,Undergraduate Transcripts.
- Full-time MBAs applied for financial aid for the current academic year: 95%
- Full-time MBAs receiving financial aid through school: 95%
- Mean MBA financial aid package for the current academic year: $42,400
Basis of Scholarship Award
Scholarships are offered on the basis of a combination of need and merit. An applicant can apply for
scholarship as part of the admissions application.
Percentage of second-year students receiving the same or more amount of money in their second year of study:100%
Full-tuition scholarships school will award during the upcoming academic year: 67
Mean scholarships awarded to full-time MBAs in the previous academic year: $20,205
Percentage of second-year students receiving the same or more amount of money in their second year of study: 98 %
The school offer a guaranteed loan to all MBAs regardeless of nationality.
The maximum amount a student can borrow per year: $40,000
Mean outstanding debt among the most recent graduates from the full-time MBA program: $49,500
Total direct costs (tuition and required fees) of the entire MBA program:
Resident : $40,882
Nonresident : $76,440
Recommended annual budget (Resident): $31,745
Recommended annual budget (Nonresident): $49,524
Full-time program (months): 21