Admission in UK Institutions
Applications for MBA programs are up, job opportunities for students in finance or consulting
have turned wretched. But a lot of opportunities are waiting for MBA graduates.
UK Student VISA
You can apply for student visa if you are be able to show that you are going to follow:
- a recognised full-time degree course or postgraduate studies, or
- a period of study and/or research in excess of 6 months where this forms part of an overseas degree course, or
- a course run during the week involving at least 15 hours of organised daytime study each week, or
- a full-time course at an independent fee-paying school
You must also:
- be able to pay for your course and support yourself and any dependants, and live in the UK without going into business or getting a job, or needing any help from public funds
- be able and intend to follow your chosen course, and
- intend to leave the UK when you complete your studies, if your course of study is below degree level
APPLYING FOR VISA
You can apply in a number of ways, for example, by post, by courier, in person and online.
Staff at the visa application centres will tell you about the ways in which you can apply.
Some visa sections will only accept applications made online. To find out if you can apply for your
visa online please visit the
visa for UK
If you cannot apply online you will need to fill in a visa application form (VAF 3 - Student).
You can get a form free of charge from your nearest
visa application centre
from the visa application forms
page on our website.
You should apply for a student visa in the country of which you are a national or where you legally live.
You can take part-time or holiday work, but you must not:
- work for more than 20 hours a week during term time unless your placement is part of your studies, has been agreed with your educational institution and leads to a degree or qualification awarded by a nationally recognised examining body
- do business, be self-employed or provide services as a professional sportsperson or entertainer, or
- work full-time in a permanent job