IIU - International Islamic University Admission 2016
Islamabad - Punjab
The International Islamic University is far-off away from the traffic and noise of the capital city. The International Islamic University's Old campus is located in the region of famous Faisal Mosque, Islamabad. The International Islamic University’s new campus is located in sector H-10 of Islamabad, H-10 sector completely comprises 704 acres of land given to the university.
Programs and Courses
The International Islamic University’s administration is working day and night to produce scholars and practitioners promoting Islamic teaching and learning. The University is offering round about 110 different courses to national and international students.
- BBA and MBA
- M.Sc. Economics
- LL.M. Shariah and Law
- M.A. Usuluddin (Islamic Studies)
- M.A. Arabic
- Bachelors in Physics
- Bachelors in Computer Sciences
- Masters in English Language & Literature
- Ph.D Usuluddin (Islamic Studies)
- Ph.D Arabic
- Ph.D Shariah
- Shariah (Area of Specialization: Public Islamic Law) and many more other courses.