NTS FMDC MBBS Admission Test
Federal Medical and Dental College, Islamabad
Federal Medical and Dental college
Prime Minister’s national health complex
Cabinet division , Chak Shahzad Islamabad
|Target/prerequisite Degree Level:||Bachelor
||Degree Description:||Bachelor degree in MBBS
About the Test
FMDC is announced undergraduate medical education and promoting a culture of medical research to improve health care facilities in the country.
FMDC have the following departments:
- Department of Anatomy
- Department of Physiology
- Department of Biochemistry
- Department of Pharmacology
- Department of Pathology
- Department of Community & Public Health Sciences
- Department of Forensic Medicine & Toxicology
Admission Entry Test and Merit
The FMDC MBBS admission test shall be conducted by National Testing Service (NTS).
The admission authority shall arranged the order of merit while allocating the following weight age .
- Matric /equivalent 10%
- HSSC/ lntermediate (Pre- medical)/equivalent- 40%
- Entry Test 50%
Test Pattern and Syllabus
FMDC MBBS Admission test that is conducted by NTS is based on two parts :
For Sample Paper and practice material questions visit
- General Part: Verbal Section – Antonyms , Synonyms , English Correction , Reading Comprehension.
- Subject Part: Biology , Physics , Chemistry